Wall jewelry armoire
wall jewelry armoire Product Detail
Wall jewelry armoire
MDF wood +Glass + Velvet
Place of Origin
LC at sight or 30% deposit
Production lead time
45 days after confirmation
1. Extraordinarily pvc coating.
2. Easily mounted on to the wall/door
3. Tough MDF frame pass drop test
4. Storage space for most often used earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings, and more.
5. Easy assembly required with instruction and hardware fittings.
* 6 lines include 9 slots for different earrings;
* 12 Hooks for bracelets or long necklaces;
* 4 wooden shelves for glass, perfume, watch;
* 1 Solid wood rod for scarf and ties;
* Perfect for bedroom, jewelry shop
* Powerful storage capacity
Having designed and produced over 1.8 million pieces in 500 different items since 2009, JUSTHOW Zhihua Manufacturing CO., LTD. has become a leading designer and manufacturer in this wall jewelry armoire.
Q1. Are your factory or trading company?
A: We are direct factory. We've been specializing in Jewelry cabinet production for more than 10 years. You are welcome to visit our factory anytime. We will pick you from Guangzhou airport or train station. We can also provide factory audit document by the 3rd party if asked.
Q2. How do you control quality?
A: We've been shipping to department stores and famous brands for years. We've been lucky that we have not received any serious quality complaint. We cannot prove anything by words, but you are welcome to visit us and see our QA and QC procedure, together with all professional equipment to keep the quality standard.
Q3. What material do you use for jewelry cabinet?
A: We use P2 standard MDF for USA market and E1 for the European market. Please find attached test report for MDF material.
Q4. Will you accept OEM?
A: Yes, we can do OEM for you. Please provide your draft or advise your idea.
And we also recommend you to buy our hottest items, which have been so popular around the world.
Q5. How can you keep Sustained superior quality!
A: Because of the large amount of manual work, not all manufacturers are able to control stable quality. Justhow believes stable quality is not only from the strict quality monitor but a result of standardization and mechanization. That's why we use tailored-made machines to minimize human-made errors.